See Our Layout
Wallerawang - Video Gallery
- An unkempt 42109 diesel leads a mixed string of 4-wheel and bogie goods stock through Wallerawang station.
- Moving a lengthy mixed goods to the west, Garratt 6042 rumbles under the road bridge.
- Decked in candy livery, 4848, 4512 and 4703 head the Picture Train - a load of cement, petrol and container wagons that ran during daylight hours on a Saturday.
- NR52 and NR30, painted in indigenous colours, combine to haul a container train westward.
- Double tuscan 45s head west with louvre and refrigerated vans, emptied of their fresh produce in Sydney.
- A hard-worked 4471 in reverse tuscan livery heads a short ballast off the Mudgee branch and into Wallerawang.
- Garratt 6039 is working hard as it pulls wagons loaded with heavy iron ore concentrate.
- Candy-liveried 4848 works a maintenance train of ballast hoppers and plough van through Wallerawang.
- NR25 and NR01 head a lengthy container train west, while 4714, 4512 and 4902 combine to haul a Sydney-bound mixed freight.
- 3644 on a passenger service moves through Wallerawang at track speed.
- Shunter 7320 is propelling back as a tour train lead by restored steamer 3830 crosses a Sydney-bound XPT service.
- Both indigenous liveried NRs have been rostered on a steel train as the crew of 7320 continue with shunting duties.
- 8040, bedecked in bicentenial livery, pulls a short ballast train through Wallerawang.
- 4471 and a 49 class head west with a load of empty wheat hoppers.
- Garratt 6039 on the W44 concentrate train crosses 3830 on the Down Central West Express.
- 82 class locomotives 8226 and 8212 lead a loaded coal train from Charbon colliery off the Mudgee branch and through Wallerawang station.
- A journey that has barely started, the Indian Pacific led by NR25 heads towards its ultimate destination of Perth.
- 4303 and 4473, marshalled elephant fashion, combine to lift a mixed perishables train towards Bathurst.
- Alco 4498 in tuscan livery rolls past Wallerawang station with a fast passenger service.
- Diesel 4429 was found to be failing after leaving Bathurst, so steamer 3644 has been added en route to help move the mixed freight onto Lithgow, where fresh motive power will replace the ailing Alco.
- Twin NR class locos in indigenous livery pull a heavy steel train westward.
- A few minutes later, 82 class diesels 12 and 26 are captured on a loaded coal train eastward through Wallerawang.
- Heading towards Lithgow and then onto Sydney, the Dubbo XPT is seen here passing through Wallerawang.
- The same steel train as before was recorded on another camera passing the goods shed.
- Regularly rostered to this service, 6039 pulls the loaded W44 concentrate train as sister engine 6042 passes on a Down mixed goods.
- V/Line G class loco G523 heads west with a train bound for Blayney container terminal.